Frequently Asked Questions
The price on the website is the total price, regardless of the amount of persons you’re bringing with you. Also, we don’t have any hidden fees such as a weekend-surcharge
It is possible to reschedule your booking. If you do this 96 or more hours in advance, it is free of charge. If you reschedule less than 96 hours in advance, a 50% (of the total amount paid) rescheduling fee applies. Refunds are not possible.
Our Boeing 737NG-simulator fits up to four people of which two can fly at the same time, halfway during the booking seats can be switched. Are you with a group of more than 4 people? Please get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do.
Our Boeing 737NG-simulator is a fixed base sim, meaning that it doesn’t move. However, it does vibrate and the high quality visuals do give you the feeling of movement. Full Motion simulators are usually 2.5 to 3 times as expensive.
Yes, our simulator is easily accessible since it is on the ground floor and parking is possible right in front of our building. Except for the minimum age requirement of 14 years there are no further requirements.
Yes, please feel free to get in touch via phone, WhatsApp or e-mail. We are happy to help you with your booking.
Please be on time, as we usually have bookings before and after yours, there is little room for delay. Dress comfortably and we advise not to wear heels. Other than that, you should be alright!
Yes, please get in touch with us via phone, WhatsApp or e-mail to make a booking at a specific date and time.
SimFlying is a registrered trade name of SimVentures B.V. We are known at the Chamber of Commerce under nr: 83318828.
Burgemeester Hoffscholteweg 3-01
Please use Google Maps to get to us.
We are available 7 days a week, from 09.00 till 21.00.
- SimFlying is housed in a modern building of 140 m², spread over two floors.
- The travel time by car (or taxi) to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is only 15 minutes.
- Parking is available for free in front of our building.
- SimFlying is not easily accessible by public transportation; it’s a little over a 15-minute walk from the nearest bus station to our location.
- The building is located just abeam the flight path of the “Aalsmeerbaan” (Runway 36R/18L).